![]() |
| We had a loft style apartment overlooking the center of Seaside. It was really airy, modern and just the right size. Our favorite part was the spiral staircase. |
![]() |
| My morning coffee from our balcony overlooking Seaside. |
![]() |
| The Meltdown! I took this photo for the girls -- we'll have to replicate some of these delicious sounding grilled cheese sandwiches! (I had the goat cheese and prosciutto -- delish!) |
![]() |
| We picked up a few happies in this cute shop. Abby loves ducks! And we were missing the girls terribly!! |
![]() |
| Beach!! |
![]() |
| This is how we got down to the beach every day. . . gorgeous! |
![]() |
| Coffee at the sea. Perfection! |
![]() |
| I loved these sandy paths that run all through Seaside between the houses. You feel like you're walking down a secret trail! |
| Downtown Seaside |
![]() |
| Everyone rides bikes in Seaside. We didn't think to rent them, but we definitely will next time! |
| Seaside style is very retro old beach cottage. Clean, crisp and a little artsy/whimsical. Seaside's motto is "A Simple Beautiful Life" - so fitting. Gorgeous! (I need these chairs for our kitchen!). |
| Seaside has a school for their full time residents' children. The children have planted an adorable garden! |
![]() |
| Anniversary Sunset!! It was an amazing, relaxing trip! |
![]() |
| Happy Anniversary, Tim! I love you! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment