Monday, April 16, 2012

Toothless!

What's missing in this photo? 
Hint -- look in her mouth!
Ellie hopped in the car last Thursday after putting her shape monster project in the front seat.  She said "Look in the shape monster's lap!" and when I did, I saw a little note from Mrs. Cox, Ellie's first grade teacher.  I looked at Ellie, confused, and she said "What's on the card?!" and I realized Ellie's TOOTH was taped to the card!   Mrs. Cox pulled it out for Ellie!   That crazy loose tooth that would not fall out -- it's been loose for months. She'd checked on Ellie's wiggly tooth every day for over a month, hoping she could pull it out.  Well, she finally succeeded!  Mrs. Cox is the best tooth-puller ever.  
The tooth fairy visited Ellie Thursday night leaving a tiny note and a gold dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment