Saturday, April 7, 2012

Getting ready for Easter!

Last week, Ellie and I helped her class paint ceramic bunny ornaments for a little Easter treat.  The children were so creative and did a great job painting them!  It was so fun to open the kiln and see all the adorable bunny faces looking up at me!  Ellie helped her Quest class paint bunnies, too.

Ellie and I assembled Bunny S'more treats for her class, too!  Yummy!

Ellie's school had a big huge egg hunt for each grade.  Ellie said it took about 30 seconds for the whole second grade to find all the eggs! 

A little Easter decorating. . .

With the help of Pinterest, Ellie and I learned how to make no-sew fabric flowers and leaves for our yarn wreath!  They were so easy -- I can see us making a lot of flowers for clips, pins, headbands, pillows, etc, in the next several months!

Table centerpiece

Happy little grass for our kitchen table! 
I think we're just about ready for the Easter bunny's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment