Friday, April 6, 2012

Don't take my picture!

One of the privileges of being three-years-old is getting to come up with your own original games -- Abby has a new one I like to call "Don't Take My Picture, MOMMY!" 
She's so cute -- how can I resist taking her photo?  But sometimes she is NOT happy about it. 
Like in this photo. . . she did not want to be disturbed while devouring her handful of bank-drive-thru lollipops (the bank lady is VERY nice and sends about 10 dum-dums with our deposit slips, much to the girls' delight!).

Don't take my picture when I'm covered in ice cream!

I mean it!

This is 'the turtle' -- an alternative to 'don't take my picture'

She really means it this time!

But then she surprises me and while I'm taking a photo of something else (in this case, a tea set order I was about to ship out), she sweetly asks me to take her picture! 

And three-year-olds have very agile monkey toes!  Perfect for grabbing Daddy's ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment