Monday, October 25, 2010

Homecoming Week at Mamie Martin!

Last week was full of Homecoming festivities for Brookhaven Schools!  Homecoming's not just for high schoolers around here.  We get into the school spirit!  Every day, there was a special theme.  Monday was hat day!

Tacky Day on Tuesday!!!

Totally-Tacky girls!

Mrs. Cox wore a tacky Christmas sweater, but she's so classy, even a tacky sweater looks tasteful on her!

Wednesday was Favorite Sports Team day.  Of course Ellie wore a USM tee (although, if I'd found a SF Giant's tee in time, she would've worn it!)!

Thursday was camo day.  We had a hard time with that, but were finally able to come up with some fun pink camo!

Girly shimmery camo shoes!

Friday was Brookhaven Panthers Day!

The children received panther paw tattoos as a special treat!
Ellie, Abby & I watched the homecoming parade through downtown on Friday afternoon.  It was cool to see all the Class of 0's reunions in the parade.
Happy Homecoming Brookhaven Schools!!

1 comment:

  1. you need some pictures with Peppy Panther...I hear she's really something special!

    ReplyDelete