Holly, we have a picture of Santa that looks eerily familiar to yours!! Ha! One loving Santa, and one crying...not so sure about the whole thing! Love it!
I know! Poor babies! They have no idea who Santa is and we just throw them into his arms and expect them to smile for a photo! One of my favorite photos from my childhood is one of my brothers and I with Santa. Jeff and I are smiling and Randy is terrified. But it's such a funny photo!
Holly, we have a picture of Santa that looks eerily familiar to yours!! Ha! One loving Santa, and one crying...not so sure about the whole thing! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI know! Poor babies! They have no idea who Santa is and we just throw them into his arms and expect them to smile for a photo! One of my favorite photos from my childhood is one of my brothers and I with Santa. Jeff and I are smiling and Randy is terrified. But it's such a funny photo!
ReplyDelete