
Good morning girls!!! Santa was here!
He brought the girls a lot of sweet toys and books! Thank you Santa!

As soon as the girls discovered their Santa gifts, Abby immediately walked over to her new snuggly bunny chair, saying "La-La". Ellie's old lamb chair (which Abby loves) is named Lulu. So Abby named her very own new one Lala! So sweet!

The one and only thing Ellie asked Santa for was the bunny from the American Girl collection. Santa delivered!! Ellie was thrilled!

ooohhh!! Instruments! What fun!

The American Girl llama! Mommy's favorite toy (I love llamas)! Maybe Ellie will name it Dolly Llama, like the llama I wanted to have when I was a little girl!

Spending a few quiet moments with a book.

Ellie's new scooter from Mommy and Daddy. She was totally excited to have one with "one wheel in the front and one wheel in the back, not one wheel in the front and two wheels in the back, like a baby scooter."
Quinn had the exact same Christmas PJs!! So cute, looks like you had a very fun Christmas!
ReplyDelete