Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother's Day!





On Mother's Day morning, Tim and the girls surprised me with lots of lovely gifts and fresh coffee!!  I love these girls!!
We went to church and then had a Mother's Day meal at Granna & Papa's with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Sarah!  It was a gorgeous day so we lunched on the back terrace. 

Sweet Granna Snuggles!!!

We tried to get a Mother/Daughter photo but some silly girls weren't very cooperative!!  (look how Abby is pulling Ellie's hair with glee.  Such a little sister!)

Poor Ellie!

Still silly!

We love Granna!

Yay!  A Mommy & Daughters photo!  Finally!  My precious girls!

After lunch, the girls played with their dolls for a bit.  One of Tim's patients sent them several beautiful handmade outfits for their dolls!  The outfits are gorgeous and were made with such love!

Abby & I took a good nap. . .

While Tim and Ellie made me a delicious Mother's Day supper of steak, baked potatoes and a tasty salad!


All the lovely gifts from Tim and the girls!  I received a gorgeous bracelet from Tim and the girls, a very creative plate & caterpillar and card from Abby, and a flower pen in an adorable flower pot and special sign from Ellie.  I love it all!! They worked so hard on their special Mother's Day gifts.  I'm such a blessed Mommy!!  It was the perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment