Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tooth Fairy!!

The tooth fairy visited our home for the very first time Monday night!   When Ellie awoke Tuesday morning, she found this little package under her pillow.

Inside the package was a gold dollar and a special note with teeny tiny writing!


Ellie was very concerned that I would be sad if I couldn't keep Ellie's baby tooth so she'd left this note under her pillow.

So look what I found in my bathroom!  Ellie's little tooth with another note from the Tooth Fairy!  What a sweet keepsake!

The Tooth Fairy's first visit was so special!  I certainly hope she's keeping her wings and wand  in tip-top shape -- she has a lot more visits to our home in the next few years {2 girls with 20 teeth each = lots of visits!}

1 comment:

  1. too cute! seriously, i'm going to need you to write a handbook for me on how to do all of these creative mom things!

    ReplyDelete