Thursday, July 22, 2010

She went from 3 to 4 just to get to 2

I started off with 3 wheels. . .
then I went to 4
I started off with 3 wheels
Then I went to 4 just to get to 2
To go from three to four to two. . .
So I'm taking off
I'm taking off
I'm taking off my training wheels And I won't be scared a bit when I take that ride
No, I won't be scared a bit with Dad by my side
He'll catch my fall
Catch my fall
When you're a dad, sometimes that's the deal
So I'm taking off
I'm taking off
I'm taking off my training wheels
Even though I took 'em off might put 'em back on
Even though I took 'em off might put 'em back on
And I might go rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'
Through the lawn
Cause it's softer, softer, softer, softer, softer
On the lawn
So I'm taking off
I'm taking off
I'm taking off my training wheels
Even if I fall down on the hard cement
Even if I fall down and my bike gets bent
Though it wouldn't be right
It wouldn't be right
Sometimes that's just how it feels
So I'm taking off
I'm taking off
I'm taking off my training wheels
So I'm taking off
I'm taking off
I'm taking off my training wheels!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment