Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exchange Club Fair!

Last night we went to the Exchange Club Fair. Ellie was totally excited since she's missed it the last two years due to illness. It was VERY hot but super fun!The Merry Go Round
Mini-Ferris-Wheel (I was wayyy more comfortable with Ellie riding this one versus the full sized version. Maybe next year!) Ellie, John-Kelly & Arly are in #4 (the white one on the right)

Abby & Daddy


Cousin John-Kelly and Ellie


Abby's first fair ride! The swings!


Every time she went around, she'd crack the biggest grin! So funny!


Abby and John-Kelly watching the roller coaster. They decided to skip it! John-Kelly made sure he was not going to be taken on it this year.

Wheeeee!!!!!!!! Ellie's first roller coaster ride!!!

I'm hot and I'm ready to go home. I'm so over it!


Comin' around again! Ellie giggled the whole time!

Ellie totally wanted some cotton candy. But when she tasted it, she said "This tastes like sugar. It's too sugary. I'm not a fan of cotton candy." Hopefully, she'll like funnel cakes better (my favorite fair food!)

Choo choo! Train ride with Arly & Lance. Perfect way to end the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment