Tuesday, January 24, 2012

GO EAGLES!!! Hanging out in Hattiesburg!

Saturday, we went to Hattiesburg for a little day trip.  We started with a delicious restaurant at Crescent City Grill, one of our favorite restaurants.   Ellie ate a huge salad, crab cake & cheese grits while Abby enjoyed a burger and cheese grits (and REALLY enjoyed the homemade ice cream sandwich dessert!).  After our entrees, Tim and I shared an amazing King Cake bread pudding made with donuts and warm cream cheese filling (about 5 million calories, I'm sure!).

After our tasty meal, Abby and I dropped Tim and Ellie off on campus so they could watch a USM basketball game.

Ellie LOVED her first college basketball game.  She was fascinated by the player's heights as they were announced and enjoyed all the action on the court.  It was a great game, USM beat Marshall.  Yay Eagles!

While they were at the game, Abby and I hung out on campus for a few minutes, then hit Starbucks to fuel up before some serious power shopping!

Where's Abby?

No comments:

Post a Comment