Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Tea Party!!

This week, while watching all the lead-up to the big Royal Wedding, I told  Ellie I was her exact age for Princess Diana's wedding and how much I enjoyed watching it (I still have it on VHS tape!).  So Ellie came up with a fun idea to celebrate the Royal Wedding with a wedding-watching-tea party.  Why, of course!!!  We DVR'd the wedding to watch Friday afternoon.  Abby and I set it all up while Ellie was still at school.  Then, Abby rode through parent pick up in her very lovely princess attire.

Princess Abby Camille

Tiara cookies and glass slipper petit fours.

White gloves and pearls, of course, and a HUGE ring!

Princess Ellie Christine enjoying her 'tea and biscuits'

Queen Mommy

Tea for two!

Sipping tea!


Ellie's bling!

After our tea party, we snuggled on the couch to watch the wedding.  It was magical, beautiful and elegant!  And special to watch with my two little princesses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment