Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas prep!

Ellie  made this adorable gingerbread house Wednesday night at church.  My favorite part is the archway over the front walk.  So creative!  She carefully carried it home and it's in a place of honor in our living room (and it just might be missing a few pieces -- I caught Abby very closely admiring it and she had gumdrop breath!).


The girls and I so excited for a month of fun Christmas activities and crafts!!

A group of crafty ladies in our church got together to do a Jesse Tree -- each of us made 26 ornaments.  I chose the Nativity.  Ellie helped me come up with the design for my ornaments.  Then there was a party to exchange their assigned ornament so each crafter ended up with a complete set for their trees.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the Jesse Tree party but I do have my whole set of ornaments.  They are all beautiful and creative! 

Our home is beginning to fill with Christmas cheer.  We have 3 trees -- our family tree in the living room and a pink tree in each of the girls' rooms.  Here Ellie is helping Abby with her tree.  More decorating photos to follow soon. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment