I FINALLY got a chance to look at your blog. I love this picture. What a sweet memory you caught on film.
What a beautiful photograph, Holly! (Of course, it helps that you had beautiful subjects!) It surely does make a good argument for naps, huh? They look so serene.
Awww! Thank you!! They were so sweet sleeping! I couldn't resist!
I can't believe how big they are! And Abby, there's no way she's 3 months old already!! You and Tim make beautiful girls! ;)
I FINALLY got a chance to look at your blog. I love this picture. What a sweet memory you caught on film.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photograph, Holly! (Of course, it helps that you had beautiful subjects!) It surely does make a good argument for naps, huh? They look so serene.
ReplyDeleteAwww! Thank you!! They were so sweet sleeping! I couldn't resist!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they are! And Abby, there's no way she's 3 months old already!! You and Tim make beautiful girls! ;)
ReplyDelete